There are two ways of increasing communication with your customers of a pharmaceutical Sourcing company of API and Intermediates are Customer feedback and contact programmes.
- These two techniques are the great chance to listen to your manufacturing pharmaceutical formulations customers and to let them know more about what are the API and pharma raw material you are offering to them and about your other products.
- 3. Customer feedback can present with comprehensive information about how your business is professed. It’s a chance for customers to say-so objections, suggestions of changes or approve your existing processes, and for you to listen to what they say and act upon it.
- Feedback for a sourcing company is most often gathered by using questionnaires to the customers, meeting them in person, by using the telephone or by mail.
- Customer Contact Programs: The purpose of customer contact programs is to help you deliver customized information to your customers.
- The company can give the news of a special offer that is relevant to a past purchase by the client.
- Contact programs are predominantly useful for trigger the past relationships with former customers.
- Doing the best to make these pharma companies /customers feel the extra contact is relevant and beneficial to them.
- The unwanted calls or marketing material can be counter-productive.
- Newsletters and email campaigns permit the company to keep in touch with your customers and with useful information about your products, services and convenience you provide to them.
Created By: Vinita Bhandari www.getdigitalpartner.com