- Antacids (usually containing aluminium or magnesium compounds) can often relieve symptoms in ulcer dyspepsia and in non-erosive gastro-oesophageal reflex; they are also sometimes used in non-ulcer dyspepsia but the evidence of benefit is uncertain.
- Antacids are best given when symptoms occur or are expected, usually between meals and at bedtime, Liquid preparations are more effective than solids.
- Aluminium-and magnesium-containing antacids (for example Aluminium Hydroxide and Magnesium Hydroxide), being relatively insoluble in water, are long-acting if retained in the stomach. They are suitable antacids for most purposes.
- Magnesium-containing antacids have a laxative effect whereas aluminium-containing antacids may be constipating.
- Some most used Anta acids are as mentioned below:
Aluminium Hydroxide, Ranitidine, Magnesium Hydroxide, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole.
We Jigs Chemical is a sourcing and supplying company of all types of Antacids, kindly contact on requirements of the same.
Created By: Vinita Bhandari www.getdigitalpartner.com