Calcium gluconate is a mineral supplement of Calcium. It is manufactured by the neutralization of gluconic acid with lime or calcium carbonate. It is on the WHOs List of fundamental Medicines, as per the list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
- Calcium is a mineral that is found naturally in foods. Calcium is necessary for many normal functions of your body, especially bone formation and maintenance. Calcium can also bind to other minerals (such as phosphate) and aid in their removal from the body.
- Calcium gluconate is used to prevent and to treat calcium deficiencies.
- Calcium gluconate may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Some more facts about Calcium Gluconate:
- Synonym : D-Gluconic acid calcium salt; Calciofon; Glucobiogen; Neocalglucon
- Molecular Formula : 2(C6H11O7).Ca
- Molecular Weight : 430.38
Application & Uses :
Human pharmaceutical Industry
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Industry :
- Calcium is an essential element of tissue and blood which contains approximately 10 milligrams per 100 millilitres. The average daily requirement of calcium is 500 milligrams but larger amounts are necessary during periods of growth.
- Calcium Gluconate are used to treat acid burns. also used as a cardio protective agent in hypercalcemia.
- Calcium Gluconate can be used as an emulsifier, stabilizer, thickener & to control pH levels of some foods.
Digital Marketing by http://getdigitalpartner.com/